Articles of Association “LICHTQUELLE Vellmar e. V. “
Name, registered office, registration, financial year
1. The association bears the name LICHTQUELLE Vellmar e.V. and pursues exclusively and directly non-profit and benevolent purposes within the meaning of the section “tax-privileged purposes” of the tax code.
2. Its registered office is in 34376 Immenhausen-Holzhausen, Osterbergstr. 21, Hessen
3. It was entered in the register of associations – Kassel District Court – on November 9th, 2010.
4. The business year is the calendar year.
Purpose of the association
The purpose of the association is
• Promotion of religion
• Promotion of public health and public health care
• Promotion of nature, conservation and landscape management
• Promotion of international attitudes, tolerance in all areas of culture and
the idea of international understanding
• Promotion of animal welfare
The purpose of the articles of association is particularly realized by
a) Organization of events on the topic: health, positive lifestyle
and alternative healing, religious art and music,
b) Carrying out activities to support the socially vulnerable, poor and socially disadvantaged
needy people (music and prayer groups)
c) Tolerance towards all religious and spiritual institutions and movements
as well as towards other cultures
d) The endeavor to have a positive effect on international understanding and global understanding
e) The promotion of the protection of nature and the animal kingdom,
f) the procurement and provision of financial resources through donations for
execution of the tasks mentioned under a) to g)
1. The association pursues exclusive and directly charitable purposes within the meaning of the section “tax-privileged purposes” of the tax code.
2. Funds of the association may only be used for statutory purposes. In their capacity as members, the members do not receive any benefits from the association’s funds. They work exclusively on a voluntary basis.
3. No person may be favored by expenses that are alien to the purpose of the association or by disproportionately high remuneration.
4. The corporation is selflessly active, it does not primarily pursue its own economic purposes.
5. Only documented expenses that are verifiably necessary to fulfill the purpose of the association can be reimbursed.
Private withdrawals are not permitted.